Gena Showalter's Official Site

A meeting place for those who would like to discuss The Darkest Seduction.  If you post any kind of spoiler, please please please first post an alert to give people a chance to skip what you've said if that's what they'd prefer.   

Views: 4173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all, I just wanted to know what everyone thought of the new character Viola? To be honest i'm not sure how i feel about her but i do have a feeling she will grow on me if she appears in up comping books..

***SPOILER***
When did you decide to make Sienna the one who kills Cronus? There was a lot I didn't expect to happen in this book and it was really a great read. So far the best out of the series.

Viola was actually a delight to write :)  I had major fun with her.

I did not decide to do what I did with Sienna until halfway through with the rough draft.  Then, of course, I had to backtrack and weave in some hints/set it up as a possibility.  :)

LOL! I love Viola!

***SPOILER ALERT***SPOILER ALERT***
When I read about Ashlyn's twins and how they were named (lol William calling them Blood and Gore) Maddox said they named themselves. How exactly did they tell them that? Will you tell/explain more about them to in Kane's book?

I hope to tell more about the twins in the upcoming books!!  :)

SPOILER***SPOILER***SPOILER***SPOILER***SPOILER

Is Skye really dead?

SPOILER ******SPOILER****

Paris is my favorite book character and I've imagined this story since the Darkest Kiss and I was so close to being right.  An absolute shock.

This book was perfect.  It had everything I wanted for Paris and Sienna, the insecurity, the guilt, the forgiveness, and the love.  I never expected Cronus to die before the last book, so that was a major surprise.  It is sad that Skye died.  I thought she could deliver the babies. 

What happens to the Greek Gods in Tartus now?  Will the series continue with only the Lords or will new books be written for Viola, Cameron, Irish, etc. in this series or a new one?  I know Torin is expected to be last and I secretly hope that changes because he is my other favorite, after Paris, and I want him to be happy too.  Especially now that he has the All Key.  I can't wait to see what those babies do and what kind of powers they have.  They were called Fire and Ice and I can't wait to see what that refers to.

I started reading this book last night, using my iTunes version, read it at work today on my Kindle, and finished it at home with the print copy.  If I didn't have to work I would have stayed home and read it all in one sitting.

Thank you Gena!  I have never obsessed over a new book like this before.  You wrote Paris and Sienna just like I saw them.  You made the wait woth it.  I could even see the action scenes in my head and they were awesome.  My print copy will be destroyed from my reading by the time your next book comes out because I will reread this story forever.

I stayed at home today and read the book in one sitting. I've been able to do that for all your books. Let me just say that I love everything you write. This book was so amazing! I love the characters and all their unique personalities. I have a few questions...first I would love to know if Galen and Legion have a happily ever after. I know people hate him but I think he has some redeeming qualities. Legion deserves to be with someone who adores her and I get the feeling that his feelings are real. Next, I can't wait to know more about the dark angels, thank goodness more books are coming out. I need to know Zacharel's story, I love him. I'm also looking forward to Kane and Torin's stories. The only thing that's killing me is waiting. That part sucks! 

I hope you know how much your fans love you and your amazing writing. Regardless of how long the wait is...I'll always wait. Thanks for telling Paris's story...simply...AMAZING!

Omg I can't wait I preordered mine and it should be here any day and I just can't wait. This is going to be amazing. I also love Torin and I hope he finds happiness. Just like the others said the waiting for the new books are going to kill me any new dates for the next books and which one will be next?

Ever since I picked up these books in a used bookstore a few months back I have been utterly enchanted by your characters so it was no surprise that the first thing I did today was rush out to my local bookstore and get me a copy of The Darkest Seduction. This book was so fabulous, the only sad part was that it had to end.

I loved that despite the fact that you had planned for Paris to end up with another woman that he fought for Sienna, because truly after reading I couldn't possibly imagine a better fit for him. This book was pure perfection. I loved the love and I loved all the story telling that was also involved. I'm so very excited to read all the future books you have ready for this series because honestly it just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for a wonderful read.

I thought surely I'd have some kind of question for you after reading the book but honestly I can't think of anything to ask other than perhaps when I might get to read William's story because I have to admit I've got a bit of a thing for him and I'd love to see him and his prophecy / book come to some kind of head. Anyhow enough of my ramblings, can't wait to read Zacharel's upcoming book I'm sure it'll be just as amazing as all  your others. Much love <3

I'm still waiting for my book but I've already seen hints at something and it's driving me crazy!!!

*****SPOILER********

WTF is the info about my Strider?????? So far no one wanted to spill the deets. Tell me!!!!

SPOILER ******SPOILER*******

Strider appears briefly and shares a secret with Paris.  That secret actually surprised me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Note from Gena

If you enjoyed one of my books, I would be beyond grateful if you would take a moment to post a review somewhere online to help other readers discover it.  The review can be as long or as short as you want.  Honesty is what matters most.

Thank you so much!

Gena 

© 2014   Created by Gena Showalter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service